The hollywood killers - goodbye suicide - the tramp
His life began to unravel at this point and he was discharged from the Air Force and he drifted around for the next decade, often working as a mechanic. But his real concentration was his "vocation as a sexual athlete: 'the king of the one night stand' as he liked to call himself."  He moved to Los Angeles and was employed as a steam plant operator for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power at the Valley Generating Station, but abruptly quit one night. Subsequently, he became a boiler operator at the Jergens soap factory in Burbank , but was fired due to a high rate of absence and threats of violence he had made against his coworkers. One of the bars he frequented in the area was called Little Nashville, where he met Carol Bundy in 1980.  He soon moved in with her and found out that she too had dark sexual fantasies.
"I can't let these guys rub off on me, the way they view sex —," Groff's character says before being corrected: "— and women."
- Various Radio Sommer
- Messiah Complex Above The Floods
- Various - Monster Hits Vol. 1
- Commercial Suicide Anytime
- DJ T-Kut - DJ Player* - Wax Cutters
- Gene Pitney - Town Without Pity - I Wanna Love My Life Away
- Various Angel Beach The Second Wave
- Various - Учитесь Плавать: Урок Первый
- Gustav Mahler - Bruno Walter - Das Lied Von Der Erde
- Vicki Nelson - Please Mr DJ
- The Chinese Stars Listen To Your Left Brain
- Et Ret Gasworks
- Jean Derome - Pierre Tanguay Plinc! Plonc!
- Tony Memmel - The Tale Of An Underdog
- Skorutec and Tyu Stettiner
- Solar Quest Cosmosis
- Jakaranda - Lapsi Ja Tähti
- Lindisfarne - Access All Areas
- Various - Sternstuden am Kamin
- Electro Tribe Elephant Dose